|Mary Clary Bridal Designs|
The short answer to the question as to whether purchasing a headpiece from a website is acceptable is definitely YES given the right set of circumstances. The following conditions should apply to your online headpiece purchase.
1. First try on headpieces in bridal salons to know what style is right for you.
2. Find a headpiece website that has similar styles and the ability to design and custom order.
3. Be certain that the headpiece website has a 100% guarantee policy in case the headpiece is not exactly right.
4. Order your headpiece with enough time allowance to return it and make revisions if necessary.
5. Compare pricing between bridal salons and websites. There should be at least a 50% savings for the same or better quality.
The beauty of purchasing your headpiece online is that if you purchase from the right website, such as maryclarydesign.etsy.com, you will be able to have the headpiece of your dreams at a very affordable price. The bridal salons mark up headpieces in a huge way. You will be paying much less for a much better, and if desired custom designed headpiece. However, as always, "buyer beware". You must be very careful that you choose a reputable website.